North Alabama TR's

Car Show

My neighbor is over the car show at the Courtland Air Base in June I know its a long way off but FYI its a open show this year 20-25 bucks admissions and lots of prizes just got mine out the paint shop I got a couple of things on my agenda ,getting my wheels rechromed is one,suspension, and my back seat recovered,If anyone know of anyone in Huntsville,Al who could do my wheels let me know.

give Wheel Fix It a call. 256-830-9992 thats whose gonna redo my tta wheels when i get ready to put them on my gn.

My neighbor is over the car show at the Courtland Air Base in June I know its a long way off but FYI its a open show this year 20-25 bucks admissions and lots of prizes just got mine out the paint shop I got a couple of things on my agenda ,getting my wheels rechromed is one,suspension, and my back seat recovered,If anyone know of anyone in Huntsville,Al who could do my wheels let me know.

You sure about it being open. In years past it has been 83 and older.

Edit: I guess it is: http://www.noalcarcalendar.9f.com/

On the wheels rechroming them is easy. But few places will redo the black. Best bet is to have someone do the chrome and then get down with a the masking tape and respray the black

thanks

You sure about it being open. In years past it has been 83 and older.

Edit: I guess it is: Events

On the wheels rechroming them is easy. But few places will redo the black. Best bet is to have someone do the chrome and then get down with a the masking tape and respray the black

Yeah Roger is the guy that told me about it being a open show this year

jimmy, thanks for the info on turbo buick.com i just found this north alabama link .

Attachments

• weather 004.jpg
    weather 004.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 265
I really need to move to Huntsville after I retire...very few Turbo Regals down here in LA (Lower Alabama).

come on up!

Would love to...just have to retire from the Army first and then find a job.

Anyone going to be in need of a retired UH-60 Blackhawk pilot with a Safety background in the next year or so? I will fly for food and Buick parts.

blackhawk pilot

Hey I work in huntsville on redstone for a company called sesi, (science engineering solutions industry) or something like that...there are a lot of civilian company's here that will hire a pilot for mtfs and what not...you should check it out...and all of the north alabama guys this is my shout out! Been here a month bought a GN from tennesse and pimping it out! So expect seening my gn out at hooters or just burning rubber up and down university...lol see you guys on the flip side...:)

Hey I work in Huntsville on redstone for a company called sesi, (science engineering solutions industry) or something like that...there are a lot of civilian company's here that will hire a pilot for mtfs and what not...you should check it out...and all of the north alabama guys this is my shout out! Been here a month bought a GN from Tennessee and pimping it out! So expect seeing my gn out at hooters or just burning rubber up and down university...lol see you guys on the flip side...:)

OK let's see the pics!

What's up fellow O'Reilly Buick nut! You may have known me from SECO, that was my place for 12 years, before retiring to the big O. ;) There is a guy at 1312 (Arab) that has a nice T Type he bought new in 87. We all need to get together. I need help tuning my car in, hint hint local TR folk. I'm looking to get an alcohol kit and a data logger here soon.

waz up?

Hey tr guys...I need some parts and wondering if you might have them laying around or have a parts car with them your willing to sell, I also have a lot of stuff that I need to sell or trade

I need
Seat hing covers both sides
A/c controller
Pair visors with mirror light on passenger side
Oil tube
Third brake light assy or just the crome part that the bulb goes into
Center consol hinge
Parking brake release handle

I have
I set of drag centerline rims
Front will hold 165/80r15 87s
Rear will hold 28X11.50-15lt
Rear rim is 15X8.5
A t/a 49 turbo little play in the shaft...
Stock up pipe
Old set of air dams
Passenger side header and driver side header (has crack)
Stock flywheel
200r4 transmission needs rebuid
A 9-11 torque converter only ran twice down the track and pulled cause stall was to high
Which is 3200 or 3400 stall
A ecm from a 86 reagal tb
Cam tool

All the stuff is used, come and look if you want or come and chat, just need to get rid of some stuff and trying to fix up my buick...thanks for reading!:)

I am in huntsville send me a pm if you are interested in any of my stuff or if you have something that u might want to trade for and I will send my #, I am going to be occupied this weekend but maybe next weekend?