North Alabama TR's

I used to live in Huntsville but have since moved to Hartselle. My car has been in storage for the past three years and I'm working hard at getting it out. There is a car show at the Depot Days in Hartselle on September 15th. I'm hoping to make that, but don't know yet.

That's like 4 miles from my house so I can drop by even if I still have my gas tank dropped doing the fuel pump replacement :) Might just show up in my wife's car, you gonna be there?

I'll either be in a my wife's 05 Yukon, my 85 Silverado (blue) or my 87 GN.

Dropping the tank tomorrow on the GN to replace the pump and wiring, and I'm in the middle of building a bed cover (and waiting on a new headliner) for the 85 truck, my wife's Yukon of course is 100% since I can't tear it apart to do "stuff" to it!

What time do people start showing up at the DQ? I haven't dropped my gas tank yet so I should have enough gas to get there and home hopefully.

Ok I'm not gonna be able to stay long anyway so I'll probably drop by around 7ish for a few minutes, gotta get the kid to bed and eat some dinner and all that (dieting so DQ for dinner is out of the question! haha).

Just got home, I let the wife drive, I had sushi and sake for dinner and while I didn't "feel it" I have a very strict no driving if I've drank anything at all in the last little bit, she likes driving the GN anyway so it isn't like I had to twist her arm.

Here's a few pictures of the cruise in about 7 I think:

Faith's Stuff :: Sep 05 DQ Cruise In :: PICT0001

That car is badass, I would LOVE to see that thing run down the strip sometime. I was unable to show up that other friday night because my dad died on the 18th and my nephew had a birthday that Friday night so we were at my sister's house pretty late and we were (still kinda are) beat up from all the funeral stuff and losing dad/etc.

Ok, feel like a dork for not noticing this thread earlier. I live in Ardmore,TN. Work in Huntsville. Parents live in Hartselle. I can't believe I have missed all of these meets/shows. If anyone ever remembers seeing a '87 Grey T with t-tops putting around the area from '99 to '05, that was/is mine. It is in a coma. Currently working on another one, got it together and my trans puked on me.

I'm going to give this thread a bump. Yea I know it's old but. We have a few new TR owners in the area. The tracks around are winding down. And the white car is about to down for a refresh.

I've met a lot of you here.

Who's up for something in the Spring. WHile the air is still cool enough to make it interesting.

Who's up for something in the Spring. WHile the air is still cool enough to make it interesting.

I'm down as long as I don't have to drive far.

Speaking of North Alabama Buicks, I saw a nice looking GN Saturday the 24th on Bob Wallace it was I think turning South on the Parkway, I was turning to go North. It had a "tag applied for" paper in the rear window. Was that anyone we know maybe?

I'm going to give this thread a bump. Yea I know it's old but. We have a few new TR owners in the area. The tracks around are winding down. And the white car is about to down for a refresh.

I've met a lot of you here.

What do you have in mind? A test-n-tune or just a get together?

What do you have in mind? A test-n-tune or just a get together?

Maybe a test and Tune, Meet at the strip and have a little fun. the HSVRACING forum had it KOTS saturday and there were actually 3 TR's at the track.

hed figure it out before he got to the track if i did...... afraid i cant help much thier lol