You can type here any text you want

Northeast AL, Southern TN, northwest georgia check in

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
Some nasty storms today. Tornadoes reported in Murrreesboro, TN, Sylvania, Powell, AL.

We're getting hammered right now... Siren going nutz..
60 mi east of Atlanta....

tornados

the tornados went right by my house. hey hit 1/4 mile up the road. we looked today and found some roofing gone. the storm flaten 2 shops and a car was still on the lift still their. odd. they are lots of damage real close by.. we ven have a curfew for the last 2 days, and have to have pses to get to our house, bulls*it cops for you.

Could be..

"we ven have a curfew for the last 2 days, and have to have pses to get to our house, bulls*it cops for you."

There's still a bit of the "Katrina mentality" floating around w/some dirtbags. They could have just as easily pulled thier looting "triks" at this unfortunate occurance.:eek:

"we ven have a curfew for the last 2 days, and have to have pses to get to our house, bulls*it cops for you."

There's still a bit of the "Katrina mentality" floating around w/some dirtbags. They could have just as easily pulled thier looting "triks" at this unfortunate occurance.:eek:

In that part of Bama that's a bad decision. The storm that hit sylvania formed just after it passed over here. We had hail and that's about it. Roof was not to good anyway but that did it in.

this is what i'm talking about.....my wife mother lives the next county road over, with no damage at all but they have the road blocked off and we cant even go over their to see them at all. the passes you get is for each person and each car you drive.my wife went last night to get a pass for the next day at 8:00 and the lady had to get a county cop to come over to just to see if she lived on that road....the mail carrier lady even has to have a pass to bring the mail, now thats just stupid......

Are you..

"in good hands" w/ Allstate??:D
Time for the ins guys to step up and do a roof!
Same thing happened at my place. Ins co. has me get an estimate. get 1, send it in.
Ins "adjuster" adjusts the coverage.. Right!:mad:
She says "we'll repair the gutter, and patch the roof". NOT! You WILL redo the entire side, and replace the gutter..
She sent me a check for about 60% of the cost...:eek:
Take lots of pics, document EVERYTHING!

Good luck! Glad to hear you guys are OK...:cool:

Well what the hail left the wind last night finished off. Lots of shingles gone this morning.

Back