You can type here any text you want

NOS tta parts i am selling, what are they worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Check carmotorsports website. I think they sell them. Not sure if they are GM or not though.

Sweet6 said:
Check carmotorsports website. I think they sell them. Not sure if they are GM or not though.

Carmotorsports are GM Licensed, but not GM NOS. I would think they would bring around 25% more than what Carmotorsports is asking. But really the only people you're going to get that much from are the people really concerned about keeping their car completely original. Some nice items you have there, I would hold onto them really unless you don't have a TTA anymore or are in need of the money. I see them going up in value along with the cars. Eventually Carmotorsports will quit making them when the number of TTAs still in existence is lower since they'll no longer have any market for them.

Thanks for the link, and i dont have the tta's anymore and i could always use the green :biggrin:

BW

I got it, i just wasnt clear on what all you wanted with the offer you gave me, i wasnt sure if it included my last posts on that thread.

Talk with you tomorrow
BW

hey bryan, why not tonight ;) i'm wide awake yet, give me a call or send me your number. otherwise, talk to you tomorrow.

Back