NOS, used, & hi po parts

Michael McCoy

Well after wasting an hour listing prices for all this stuff, my ad wouldn't go thru. Thanks snow & rain for giving me computer issues AGAIN :mad: Anyway, just ask here, by PM, or email me directly for prices on whatever you see. I'll try to post some prices as time goes on too. I'll combine shipping on multiple items as well as give a price break if you buy several things at one time. Daddy needs another Wright Stander, so let's sell it all :cool: Thanks.

Oh I do need a few parts if anyone out there wants to work a deal on some of the items I've got. I've included a picture of the (2) black plastic chin spoiler mounting blocks that go underneath the radiator support. I need 2 undamaged ones unlike the 2 I have pictured. I also need a driver's side fender-to-radiator support metal bracket that bolts to the top of the rad. support & to the inner fender. There's another piece that's eluding me right now. I'll think of it later :cool:

Attachments

• Parts for sale 001.jpg
    Parts for sale 001.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 808
  • Parts for sale 002.jpg
    Parts for sale 002.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 806
  • Parts for sale 003.jpg
    Parts for sale 003.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 803
  • Parts for sale 004.jpg
    Parts for sale 004.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 803
  • Parts for sale 007.jpg
    Parts for sale 007.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 802
Mike,
Do you have a passenger side fender wheel well....the plastic piece?
Conrad

No Conrad I sure don't. Sorry about that. You know, I could use one too. Thanks for reminding me. I'll add that to my list on here.

NEEDED: 1 passenger side inner fenderwell & the large power steering reservoir-to-pump hose.

The NOS parts are the BUICK grille emblem (I've got 2 of them & they're both pending), the grey pull straps ($150/obo), & the grey shifter handle w/parts (it's also pending).

The injectors are low mile Siemens/Deka 55's & they're just $130.
SCE copper header gaskets are just $20/pr. & the turbo flange gasket is just $10. Both are in great shape & are nice and flat.
The misc. cold air kit looks to be a Tomka unit & everything pictured is just $40.

Attachments

• Parts for sale 008.jpg
    Parts for sale 008.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 757
  • Parts for sale 009.jpg
    Parts for sale 009.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 753
  • Parts for sale 010.jpg
    Parts for sale 010.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 753
  • Parts for sale 011.jpg
    Parts for sale 011.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 750
  • Parts for sale 012.jpg
    Parts for sale 012.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 754
Tim I'm gonna PM you back in a minute bud.

Brian the pull strap cover is scratched/pitted a little, so it's not the greatest piece in the world. The pic doesn't show it very well, but it'll do for a driver.

slammin6 I just PM'd you.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• Parts for sale 013.jpg
    Parts for sale 013.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 731
Ok here's what's sold/pending: '87 throttle body arm, pull strap cover, (1) IAC & housing & 4 mounting bolts/TPS/spring/bushing/retainer/nut, fuel pressure isolator, (5) "T" emblems, (2) plenums, (3) brass oil blocks, heater valve & hoses, both "S" hoses, (1) ground strap, turbo oil feed line fitting, black plastic wiring harness clip, (1) ALDL cover, NOS shifter handle/clip/button & (1) BUICK emblem, both LIMITED emblems, t-stat housing clamp, timing pointer, & the coil pak bracket.

I'll list some prices while the snow is melting AGAIN :mad: I'll make a better deal on the parts if you buy multiple pieces so keep that in mind.
-IAC/TPS/IAC housing-$10/ea.
-everything else in the throttle body picture-$5/ea.
-NEW shift indicator plates/used REGAL & TTYPE grille emblems/EGR cover/shhifter "J" rod/pair of oil cooler lines (ends cut off on 1 side for aftermarket cooler install)-$10/ea.
-MAF screens or retainer rings/fuel rail port caps/power antenna ring or screw-in guide/aftermarket alternator pullies (slightly smaller than stock)/Nitrous Oxide micro switches/fuel pressure regulator vacuum line rubber fittings (1 on top of regulator & lower mounts on hard vacuum lines)/black trunk lid molding end caps (2 driver sides & 1 passenger side)/ALDL cover/'85 Regal owner's manual/TURBO 3rd brake light lens/aftermarket MAF mounting bracket/NEW ATR adjustable wastegate kit/NEW Air Lift air bag fittings kit or used air line & T fitting/fuel pump hanger retainer ring-$5/ea.
-injector harness/mint BROWN pull straps (use 'em or paint 'em to match your interior & have a nice set)/cruise control servo mounting bracket/black rubber bodyside molding (1 ds. & ps. quarter panel piece & 1 passenger side fender piece)/stock 8.5" axle/$20/ea.
-NEW Competition Engineering front end travel limiting kit/turbo mounting bracket heat shield/oil cooler adaptor screw-in retainer/grey plastic bumper filler (behind grille)-$10
-(20) used chrome 12mm lug nuts & washers for use with Weld/Crager type wheels (thick hub)-$10/ea. set
-(20) NEW chrome 1/2" lug nuts & washers (same wheel type application)-$25
-good used grey sunvisor-$10
Ok I'm done with this for now. I'll get the remainder of the stuff priced later today. Off to the shop to box up some parts :biggrin:

Hey Mike, what do you want for the "L" bracket? It goes from the driver's header to the accessory bracket (behind the A/C) I think? Also what do you want for a set of TPS screws?
Shipped to ATL. Thanks Michael

Michael I PM'd you buddy.

Brian your pull strap cover is already on the way & the TTYPE grille emblem is ready to go.

Here's a couple more pieces I found:
-'84/'86 TType fender emblem w/a new layer of 3M 2-sided adhesive-$15
-grey pull strap from my 24K '87 GN in perfect MINT shape-$50
-NEW MSD Multi Step Retard box & slightly used MSD Three Step Module Selector-$60 for both just to get 'em out of the shop.

I'm still looking for the larger of the 2 power steering reservoir-to-pump hoses, a driver's side fender-to-radiator support bracket, & (2) undamaged lower chin spoiler mounting blocks for underneath the radiator support on an IC car. Thanks tb.com :wink:

Attachments

• Buick parts 2 001.jpg
    Buick parts 2 001.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 555
  • Buick parts 2 002.jpg
    Buick parts 2 002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 552
  • Buick parts 2 003.jpg
    Buick parts 2 003.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 551
MSD Set up

Mike,

I'll take the MSD set up if still available and in working condition.

Let me know and i'll get pmnt to you asap.

Darrell

Mike,

I'll take the fender "T-Type" emblem & (4) TPS screws.
Just add these to my earlier list. Thanks, -Tim

Al I need to hear from you on the shifter handle & BUICK emblem asap please.

Darrell I PM'd you, just need your address now.

Tim I emailed you last night with a list. Get back with me when you can please & we'll finalize things.

Bryan I've got some shifter plates you can modify. I'll try to get some pics over to you today.

Thanks guys.

Al I need to hear from you on the shifter handle & BUICK emblem asap please.

Darrell I PM'd you, just need your address now.

Tim I emailed you last night with a list. Get back with me when you can please & we'll finalize things.

Bryan I've got some shifter plates you can modify. I'll try to get some pics over to you today.

Thanks guys.

Mike I didn't receive your email last night.
Please resend so we can finalize: thompson_hays@msn.com
Thx, -Tim

GN Parts

Mike:

Can the unused lug nuts be used on GN wheels? If so I'll take them. If they can't be used on a GN would they fit on a 15" AR real wire wheel application? If so I'll take them

TIA

Roger

Mike I need a.....

86 doghouse, tb, tps sensor, iac /w housing, throttle cable bracket, vac block and bolts.

Dont see some of that in the pic, but if you have any of that send me a email with what you have and a price shipped to 76643.

mccjazr@aim.com

Thanks,

Jerry