You can type here any text you want

not for sale but heard about it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

datant69

a freind of mine had a real low mileage GN in his garage for over 15 yrs and rarely drove it. heard his wife passed recently and they left it to a family member. someone has a decent car here in town and probably doesn't know anything about it. wish i knew before i bought my car but then again i'm happy with my car. just curious to know what he's going to do with it.

fort worth texas

it's local in my state, haven't seen it but heard about it from a VERY reliable source. as i stated i'm not sure of the condition since it's been stored but in a garage and not driven in along time. if i can i'll try and get pics and status on it. i'm sure there would be some TB members who would love to check it out or even get a chance to make a serious offer on it. owner was an old man and he didn't drive it and kept it wrapped up in the garage so who knows how the exterior is. may be one of those they stored boxes on it and stufff. dry rot and all kinds of stuff. if i can find out more info i'll be posting it

Please post some info or I may move this thread to the lounge.

a freind of mine had a real low mileage GN in his garage for over 15 yrs and rarely drove it. heard his wife passed recently and they left it to a family member. someone has a decent car here in town and probably doesn't know anything about it. wish i knew before i bought my car but then again i'm happy with my car. just curious to know what he's going to do with it.

:confused:

Back