You can type here any text you want

Notice the shrinking vendor list!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just joined the facebook thing about a month ago so I don't miss out on anything mainly parts and I am on there just for Buick groups not into the whole facebook thing don't care for it , but I don't understand what your getting at with you saying you observed this and joined in 2018 ??? are you saying I realized the idiots on facebook and joined here to get real knowledge or what ?

thank you Jerry I do love learning and reading on this great site , I have been a lurker on here for years but didn't feel right joining until I had a car and something to talk about , BTW learned a good bit from your threads thx
no disrespect to many of our great members on facebook just talking about the general public on there that just buy a car and have no clue of what they are doing and don't do their research but everyone is in need of help , but try to help yourself first !!! then ask for help and you will only learn from your mistakes

Back