You can type here any text you want

NRE TT 509 BBC powered 69 Chevelle.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whAj_z8k1E0[/YOUTUBE]

Rims are ugly! Those guys have some serious skillz tho. But then again, at the price they charge it should be badass.

wow, they make some nice stuff. must be nice to have that kind of money

I wonder at times If I had that kind of money, would I spend it that way. I like the work he does but I just don't think I could pay his prices knowing that I could get the same results a lot cheaper. Its cool to see his vids though. I wonder how long it takes for him to do a car for someone.

Rims are ugly! Those guys have some serious skillz tho. But then again, at the price they charge it should be badass.

I don't like the rims either, think there are so many other ones that would look better on there, but otherwise it is a badass ride. As far as the price, remember you get what you pay for!

I can only imagine.... probably $100k+

For their part..... :eek:

I love to see this stuff as well......but reality is this is out of reach for 99.5% of car enthusiasts....

Sad part to me is..... that when he is done...... if you put that car side-by-side with an original '69 427 Yenko Chevelle..... at an auction...... the stock Yenko would fetch more $$.

I wonder what size hair driers? twin 88's? twin 76's?

Back