You can type here any text you want

off-idle bog w/ speedpro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bobc455

During normal driving, the engine will bog a bit when leaving from a stop.

For example, if I'm pulling away from a stoplight (regular driving- not a WOT launch or anything), the engine will rev up to speed and pull the car, then bog for a second, then recover and start pulling again.

I can duplicate the problem when in neutral as well. Normal TPS at idle is 5%. If I hit the throttle and bring the TPS up to about 15%, the engine will surge up to about 2200 RPM, then bog to about 1100 RPM for a second, then recover to 2200 RPM again and maintain.

Is there a setting that can adjust this? I'm thinking something like AE or AE decay.

Thanks,

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

AE...

Sounds like A/E Fuel VS TPS or A/E Fuel VS Map Rate of change
Am I barking up the right Tree Craig/Lance...?

PS.. See you all at 8AM on the 19th.. :D

Still planning on the event right....

Tried AE decay ? Either that or not a big enough shot of that bottle :D . Nice numbers you put up.

Well I'm not entirely sure that AE decay is the right setting. If I add enough decay that it is still enrichening for 1.5 seconds, that's gonna mess up the O2 sensor reading. Besides, I don't have a good feel for what the numbers mean- is that decay is milliseconds? seconds? is it a linear drop off? A logarithmic decay? A parabolic decay? Just don't understand about the parameter to make an adjustment.

Back