You can type here any text you want

Official Trash Talking Thread BSN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Ok.. I just got my car back up and running.. and am feeling pretty cocky.. so since the event is about one week ahead..

Who wants a piece of me :D

I can give numbers out :eek:

Box Fart :confused:

But in the essence of the thread.. I'll spot you a tree for your limited powered SUV :eek:

:D

Hmmm...

...I'll be your Huckle Berry.:D ;)

..and I bet you will be able to get a rematch with Mark, and his TTA. :eek: You remember his tail lights, right?;)

Only a week away!!

I just got my car back up and running

Oh, that is right, I forgot, you "nancy boys" who don't REALLY drive your car every day can work on it whenever you want becuase it is not your "bread and butter".

You probably prefer driving your F-150 or Exploder anyway, right? Can't beat that "safe" feeling.

Originally posted by jsta6
Oh, that is right, I forgot, you "nancy boys" who don't REALLY drive your car every day can work on it whenever you want becuase it is not your "bread and butter".

You probably prefer driving your F-150 or Exploder anyway, right? Can't beat that "safe" feeling.

I can here the violent playing in the background. You want American or Swiss cheese with that wine. :D ;)

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by blackshoebox
...I'll be your Huckle Berry.:D ;)

..and I bet you will be able to get a rematch with Mark, and his TTA. :eek: You remember his tail lights, right?;)

Only a week away!!

No match, last time out I ran my stocker like a dozen passes to his 3.. actually after he ran me.. his went back on the trailer.. while I still kept running. And I got to drive home.

Tell him to run me on 93 pump gas and drag radials.... he'll be my biotch :eek: Actually I may just bolt on the slicks and hit the white dive tank in the back...

Actually, I can whip your boootie on 93 pump as well.

hehe :D

Jsta6, my car had never been down in the 2 1/2 years of flogging on it. Only for tranny's' :mad: , this time it went down for an inspection..

Sorry you feel my couple hundred miles a week isnt enough of a daily driver for ya..

Swiss cheese anyone :D

Re: Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by Razor
No match, last time out I ran my stocker like a dozen passes to his 3.. actually after he ran me.. his went back on the trailer.. while I still kept running. And I got to drive home.

Tell him to run me on 93 pump gas and drag radials.... he'll be my biotch :eek: Actually I may just bolt on the slicks and hit the white dive tank in the back...

Actually, I can whip your boootie on 93 pump as well.

hehe :D

Sorry, no pump fuel for me or him. Put your slicks on and hit the white dive tank(?-pm me) and we will set something up.

Actually there is going to be a car show after the Saturday event.. I'll ablige to a 40-50 MPH roll..watch my tail lights disappear :D

Its a street car 1st, track car second.. on the street/highway.. it can be entertaining

;)

Wow..

..now we are talking about street racing from a roll? You must be a pontiac guy, us buick guys leave roll races for the honduh's.:D ;)

Well chances are, my car will not come off the trailor, except at the track, so if want a shot, we will have to work something out there.

:)

Well if you insist ;)

Your track car gonna spot my street car a couple bulbs :D see how good you can reel me in :eek: ..

I like someone to play catch me if you can :cool:

Where's Mark in the mist of all this..

Back