You can type here any text you want

oil pickup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BeltlessBlower

hey guys I am looking to know where is the best place to get the oil from for a twin set-up also do I have to put a regulator in the line, I have had to in the past "to much oil psi and it was creeping out the trubo, anyway if you have pic's they would help, o and the turbo ar up front so i will not need a oil pump

thanks for the time guys

DEREK

hey guys I am looking to know where is the best place to get the oil from for a twin set-up also do I have to put a regulator in the line, I have had to in the past "to much oil psi and it was creeping out the trubo, anyway if you have pic's they would help, o and the turbo ar up front so i will not need a oil pump

thanks for the time guys

DEREK

Anywhere you have an oil pressure port. The optimum place is from a remote filter so the turbo's see filtered oil.

You may need a restrictor on the turbos to restrict oil feed if the turbo you are using requires it. Your turbo supplier should be able to give you that info.

Back