You can type here any text you want

OK buick VS Ford shootout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LSTTYPE

Hey guys, I was just wondering who is all going this year from our neck of the woods (Topeka/KC) area to defend our honor. We need all the buicks we can get this year!!!

Its October the 29th and its in Noble Oklahoma. I would wager to say its the biggest Buick/Ford event in the country. Its an absolute blast and we need all the Buicks we can get this year. More info can be found at www.okbuicks.com

The race is on Saturday, October 30th. However, you can tech your car on the 29th and make some passes to tune before the race.

Dannyo

Lemme tell you guys first hand, it is a VERY fun time and you get to meet alot of good people w/ some VERY nice cars and some very fast cars. Even some really nice Fords.:o If you have a chance, you should go. Trust me!

Not me or my pop nor Ed this year. My new job doesn't allow me to take time off just yet, so the next big race I'll be at will be BG. Have fun and report back what all went down.

Ya know, last I spoke with Bryan about going he said he might, but now that everyone else can't go, who knows???

Howdy- i cant make it either guys. i havent worked this many hours at work in the past 7 years, we are BUSY!

maybe next year
BW

Hey Luke,

I'm finishing up some details. Cross your fingers that the Bia*tch will run half decent. I'm gonna have lots of things to tune and adjust while I'm there for sure.

Oh well, from rolling shell to caged, minitubbed runner in 5 weeks is a major accomplishment on it's own I guess.

Originally posted by race_angel
hey joe is bryan and them comming down? with car i hope this year!!

raises eyebrow..

i responded to the thread and ASSumed you were talking about me since i know Joe and my name is Bryan.

actually i never looked at the username, i thought you were Bryan from venus tx. whoops my mistake!

See everyone in BG

BW

Back