You can type here any text you want

old lambo tries me out

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

matt87

i was crusing home today from my friend Russ's house. he put a new replacement drivers side header on for me earlier. i was on rt 24 which is a two lane freeway. i saw what looked like and early 70's white lamborgini or maybe it was a pantera. well the guy was weaving in and out of traffic behind me till he got on my side. it was an old white haired man ( i've been getting alot of races with old dudes lately) well when he got besides me he wacked it. sounded real good like a sports car should, but the outcome was the same as when i raced that ls1 from a role a month ago. as soon as the 66 pegged 20 psi i pulled away fairly easy. i slowed up and he zoomed by a threw a big thumbs up. at least old dudes are cool around here.

Nice Kill!

I saw a red mid 90's Lambo with a big sticker that said "Fitness Depot" on the hood and on the rear q-panels and it had number "89" on the door like a race car. Funny thing is, I remmember my good freind working at a "fitness depot" about 3 years ago when we were in High school and he said the owner had a bas ass lambo. Hmmm, I guess either business isn't going to good and he had to F up the lambo or the Roids are starting to get to him....bad! We were going oposite ways but I'll be on the look out for him.

Back