Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

Renfroe ima put a grand national motor in that sucka lol....

Sent from my LG-LG870 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

87 drop top thats a nice SS i had a 85 mc just got rid of it.

Brought it home :) lil honda civic

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1386090959622.jpg
    1386090959622.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 114
Brought it home :) lil honda civic

WING DA DING DA DING DING DING BAAAWG SCATCH BAAWGG AND YOU DONE LOST TO A GRANDMA IN HER BUICK COMING HOME FROM CHIOR PRACTICE AT THE CHURCH ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Sent from my SCH-R970 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

T thanks man it was at a good price also couldnt pass it up

Now when are you going to do the 109 swap have you seen the blown bbc in a civic

That's good man. The right price always make it easier:$ really happy for you.

T Carter

All u need now is a 4' wing and a hood scoop and some colored lights!!! :cool:

One more thing how dare u park that in front of the Buick:mad:

Bud I've owned a 2001 WS6 Ram Air 6spd T-top brand new in 2001 and a 2001 same options Firehawk. I liked the Firehawk more -it got more attention. That being said you also need to consider how tough it is to get parts for Fbody cars. It's one of the reasons I sold my TRANS AMs. GM doesn't stock any parts anymore and the aftermarket companies have all turned to the fifth gen Camaros. I sold my GN last year and can't wait to get another next year. The 4th Gen FBodys are great very reliable cars but IMO not a GN!!!!

Bud I've owned a 2001 WS6 Ram Air 6spd T-top brand new in 2001 and a 2001 same options Firehawk. I liked the Firehawk more -it got more attention. That being said you also need to consider how tough it is to get parts for Fbody cars. It's one of the reasons I sold my TRANS AMs. GM doesn't stock any parts anymore and the aftermarket companies have all turned to the fifth gen Camaros. I sold my GN last year and can't wait to get another next year. The 4th Gen FBodys are great very reliable cars but IMO not a GN!!!!
What parts are you talking about? What parts can you possibly need on a 4th gen that you're having problems finding compared to an 80's regal/GN? There are fbody specific junkyards, especially around me I know of one local to me.

Also the aftermarket for f-Body's is as good if not better than gbodys.
Go on ls1tech..... Tons of cars and parts and info....