Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

Nasty Nash

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1385257090072.jpg
    1385257090072.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 544
No it doesnt. Guess i just wanted something newer, but doubt ima part with my car thats my beast.

I used to have a 2000 Trans Am WS6 it was a 6 Spd car and it was a blast! I loved taking the t tops off and cruising around. If it was an auto I'd say no, even though TRs are auto at least they produce the turbo sounds which I guess would make up for it.

Then again my car just started running correctly today.

My trans Am NEVER gave me a problem, over 4years of ownership. I drove to Florida in it only stopping for gas from New York, did it in around 22hrs. 27mpg avg. my next car I get is either another trans Am or a C5 corvette!

Wahoo yeah the SS is super killer im diggin it more and more but really dont know what to do. My ole' ladie keeps on tellin me to keep my GN that ima regret it. But i just want something newer you know dont wanna have to worry about replacing everything and anything every other month lol.

Turbojoe1 im working on that 1. So you would trade if you could??

That is like cheating on us or abandon ur family TB!! U can't come on here talking about a ss !! :(

Turbojoe1 im working on that 1. So you would trade if you could??

I don't know man, I with you on that one, I love both cars. The 97-02 Fbodys are bad ass and even cooler with the 6 speed. But like your ole lady said you might regret it.

Let's see. Higher insurance rates, not an antique so you've got to go through emissions in most locations, easier to make faster but still costs $, doesn't have the same status as a GN, hot air or not, Parts cost (neither are cheap), won't get you laid as fast:D, other half likes the car better.;) That should give you some idea.:p

Lol yeah she loves it and loves the attention i get in it. Ha. Yup aint trading it staying with me for aslong as i love :)

Nice car. Need more picture of car. I would not trade that car. I WOULD regret. Nice wheels! what size and tire size?

Thanks man. There 19's bbs wheels ima try and put some more pics up in a few.

Attachments

• 1385276372724.jpg
    1385276372724.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 265
  • 1385276406227.jpg
    1385276406227.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 268
Yes sir.. She is a keeper. She may or may not be has fast as a SS. I am going to coin a Rick Flair quote:
"She just like SPACE MOUNTAIN, the oldest ride in the park! But she got the longest lines" :)

Lol.... got that right and hes still kicking ass. Long lines or not :)