Opinion guys would should i trade my 85' GN for a 2002 camaro SS??

T nice. Man if i dont get that ss ima switch it up to a bike. But will see what happens

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There aint nothing better then ripping that throttle back andd holding on for dear life

Only live once. I raced track days for a few yrs. Nothing like pulling wheelies at 70 mph with ease.

T Carter

Yup thats what i say you only live once so live it to the fullest. Buy what you want while your still here and can do it

Sent from my LG-LG870 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

T its staying with me not going anywhere brother not any time soon atleast

Grand National for the win!!!!!!! Yeah i doubt ima trade this sucka i love my baby to much

Way to go MAN!I'm happy that you made a clear and wise decision on keeping the"Bad in Black".I hope you and your wife the best.God bless you and Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks fellas you guys besafe out there and have a great and happy thanksgiving

Get to cracking!!! Daily driver mini van too!!

Tbone but i love driving this sucka everyday my daily beast beatting these lil hondas and imports ;)

A little late but My 2c. Coming from an era where i grew up around these G Body cars, i had an idea of what they were at the time. It wasn't until i joined the military and bought an 87 SS that i knew exactly how special the GN's were. As much as the car you are interested in may be nice, i don't believe anything commands more respect or admiration from that era than this car. And that is a rare feat considering the mustang and corvette were top of the list usually. I have a T sitting ready for restore, but i have never owned one before. I will say i loved my Monte SS and miss it. So you may be used to your GN, but who do you ever read saying 10+ years later "im so glad i got rid of that nice GN for a regular car". Put it under a cover for a while and dont use it, then come back and see how special it is again. Its human nature :)

Gn's were the Apex predator of the car scene in the 80's but LS1's are the new Apex predator for the last 16years.

Yeah i love my GN no matter what happens, if it breaks down on me here and there oh well its the name of the game. Figure out the problem, fix it then get back on the road. :)

Sent from my LG-LG870 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

All the way from Los Angeles!!!! Nasty Nash aka Frankenstein :).. love this car

Attachments

• 1385684542322.jpg
    1385684542322.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 100