Opinions on Wicked Engine Build

engine pics

My engine may turn out like GNX-ray. Very good looking engine in my opinion. I hope to get my engine built soon. I don't know why I just got excited seeing these works of art! Keep up the good work!

since everyone is sharing :rolleyes:
nice build btw........opps didnt realize how old the thread was

Attachments

• IMG00245-1.jpg
    IMG00245-1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 228
Ya...the thread is old and I'll bet the engine has oil leaks...:p

If the car has been driven, i can promise you the downpipe,crossover, and headers aren't near as purdy as they are in these pics.

Beautiful motor!!!:cool:

Ok guys-

I am bringing this thread back to the top.

Believe it or not, I still have not put this engine in my car. I have been extremely busy this year and, unfortunately, the Buick suffered on the back burner.

I am waiting for some paint work to be finished on my car, and then the install will begin.

The fellas at Boost Performance here in Amarillo have been more than patient and completely understanding during my complicated year. These guys are the best and I highly recommend them for any and all performance upgrades, regardless of the vehicle.

I will continue to keep everyone posted and pics will be up as the situation develops.

Thanks again for all of the support!:D

Did you ever install the orange engine? I would like to see how that looks in your car.

Rob

"INTERCOOLED", I think it looks great! One little detail... I'd paint the lines in the fuel rails orange also...As for Jack Cotton, don't worry, his car is orange but the motor in it is black...
Please, post some pics when the enging will be IN the car! :)

Claude. :wink: