You can type here any text you want

Opinions Please, Doing 17" Front, 18" Rears, Problem w/ Vendor!! ARGH

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
8uwith6, What is the height of the tires front and rear? The sidewalls for the 17's look like they are about the same as the 18's so I am guessing the 18" tires are taller can you help me clear this up?

245/45R17 Front 25.7" tall

275/40r18 Rears 26.7" tall

Same sidewall height on each, I planned it that way ;) HTH

So if stock 15" wheels are 26 and the 18's are 26.7 and I were to get 18's then that would fill my wheel well gap by about .35 coulpled with some lower springs should look real nice.
thanks

I would highly suggest measuring your car for clearances. Every car is different. :D

I am not a huge taller rim fan but those are nice looking. I dig the Corvette esk rim heights being different.

Coy sounds like a lot of companies now a days, they do not want to lose the order and could care less if they lose you after your order has finally arrived. :frown:

I just ordered my 18" Intro Pentia's through Coys. We'll see if they do well for me or not. they saud Intro is not too busy so it should take about 3 weeks. Coy's was $250 cheaper than the other companies. This was on a $3000 order! i got them for $2750 shipped. Now I just have to find tires!!

Back