Orange County "Cruise for a Cure" Car show:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
This Sat, 25 Sep, 2004, is tha annual Orange County Fairgrounds "Cruise for a Cure" car show. This is a charity, open to all cars cruise type show that has always had a great turnout. There will at least 1 turbo regal there and that will be me. Hopefully we can quit bickering long enough to participate.
You can probably expect about 3000 cars. this is a 1 day show, with no overnight parking inside the fairgrounds, other than to get in the line-up for the show in the parking lot. For further info and flyers, go to >wwwsocalcarculture.com<
I was told by the perople that run the show that cars will be going in about 5:30 or so. I ams ure that they will still be selling tickets at the gate, and as far as spectators go, I was told that when you get there, you can go in. CYA there. We don't have to get along, although it would be nice, and it's not like we have to park next to each other, but we really should get out and show our cars off. show your colors.
Chuck Sr & Chuck Jr, are you guys goint to be there? In the '54? or TR?
Ledzepak?
Jeff & Sandy/Jeff?
Ben?
Kevin?
XXdarksideXX
Anybody that I've forgotten,

Wells, sounds like a great show. I couldn't get the link to come up though. It would be nice to be able to come down and see all the rides and support a good cause at the same time. Thanks for the info,,,,,,Mark

http://www.socalcarculture.com
Don't feel bad, my link doesn't come up either.
Now, on the other hand, I am 60 years old and I don't expect it to come up.
Try KY
Actually, I just tried the link and it came up for me.
Try:
>Southern California Car Culture< on the search mode
Thanks for letting me know about the link.