You can type here any text you want

original chip

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX27WVU

I was told there was a recall done in the 90's on the computer chip for the 1987 Grand National. I would one like to verify that this was a legitimate recall and two and most importantly need to know the part number of the original chip as well as any markings to help me verify it is the original not the replacement part. Please help.:confused:

I was told there was a recall done in the 90's on the computer chip for the 1987 Grand National. I would one like to verify that this was a legitimate recall and two and most importantly need to know the part number of the original chip as well as any markings to help me verify it is the original not the replacement part. Please help.:confused:
recall chip (yes it was legit) number was ACXA-----original could have been one of three---------GNX was not involved

Might be easier to just post the codes off of your chip. Plenty of us here that can give you a simple yes or no answer than possibly giving you some wrong information.:)

Success

I have found a chip and it is on it's being shipped. Thanks for your help!:biggrin:

Back