You can type here any text you want

Original tags and stickers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jim0207

INVNO1
Have been working on the stock look for a couple of months now. Other then Kirban's tags, stickers and decals, which I have them all, are there any other tags and sticker to replace? Just received my new door stickers. Still have the original trunk sticker.

Not sure what Mr kirban sells, but there are several under the hood. Coil pack, valve cover, belt diagram on the rad cover. Also one on the Dr side visor back. You said door jam. Might be others.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I actually had a sticker on my head from the factory. Looked very similar to the valve cover sticker.. hopefully Dennis will chime in. I'm sure he knows marks from factory as well

I actually had a sticker on my head from the factory. Looked very similar to the valve cover sticker.. hopefully Dennis will chime in. I'm sure he knows marks from factory as well
You mentioned marks. I have a crayon mark on my fire wall. It looks like a 9. On the bottom of my front arms same color crayon mark. Some one on the assembly line struck those crayon marks. I wonder what stage these marks represent?

Have been working on the stock look for a couple of months now. Other then Kirban's tags, stickers and decals, which I have them all, are there any other tags and sticker to replace? Just received my new door stickers. Still have the original trunk sticker.
Where did you get the door jamb stickers from?

You might need this sticker! I have it on the cover to my passenger side visor mirror.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400127885.445959.jpg

Sorry had to do it.

GNRICK got my door jam stickers ECS Automotive Concepts. Check out my picture.
GROUMOUTIS I had to, I put mine on the core support.

Attachments

• stickers 001.jpg
    stickers 001.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 229
  • stickers 002.jpg
    stickers 002.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 158
Jim0207- those look great! They wouldn't deal with me because my original stickers were MIA, so I had them made locally. Did they require from you a picture of the original stickers?

Jim0207- those look great! They wouldn't deal with me because my original stickers were MIA, so I had them made locally. Did they require from you a picture of the original stickers?
Ya, a picture of the door sticker. They were hard for me to read but I sent them. They knew what some of the hard to read stuff was.

Attachments

• Door Stickers 001.jpg
    Door Stickers 001.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 152
  • Door Stickers 004.jpg
    Door Stickers 004.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 138
A friend of mine needed them for his 70 Challenger. They required a picture of the old stickers, picture of the vin on the car, picture of the build sheet. Fortunately he had everything they requested.

i dont have stickers to begin with but i am trying to get new ones. somehow

Why cant ECS Copy mine and use your Vin and your name. Whats the difference? I felt the same way as you do when I called and said that 5 % of my sticker was unreadable. They said to send the picture and we will do what we can. I did so and they could not read it either. But, they knew what was on the 5% missing.

Why cant ECS Copy mine and use your Vin and your name. Whats the difference? I felt the same way as you do when I called and said that 5 % of my sticker was unreadable. They said to send the picture and we will do what we can. I did so and they could not read it either. But, they knew what was on the 5% missing.
Of course they could.....but they won't. They want to see my vin on my sticker before they will copy it.

My stickers look just like jim0207's also......went to their site....pretty expensive, but worth it if you need the exact type.....looks real professional......I'll probably get mine done through ECS.......thanks for that information. Would love to get that funny "warning" sticker for my car. Where can I get one, if you don't mind?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Last edited:
If you are talking about the restrictive clothing sticker I bought two of them for $10 online a few years ago.

Back