You can type here any text you want

Original tags and stickers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I agree. It is chump change. But it's an integrity thing. I don't think it's worth it. There's not a 126 dollars worth of parts and labor there to justify that price.

I ordered the car equipped as I wanted and took delivery without dealer prep, warranty book filled out, or the pdi form filled out. I have all the stickers and wrappers that came on the car. Even the stryofoam block that was secured to the front bumper. There is a round mark on the rear glass where the assembly line used to install the glass.

I agree. It is chump change. But it's an integrity thing. I don't think it's worth it. There's not a 126 dollars worth of parts and labor there to justify that price.
Yep, it is chump change and yep it is an integrity thing. If car is just a piece of metal on 4 wheels then it is not worth it. Yep, not $126.00 worth of LM. But, it is disposable money well spent on a 1987 Buick Grand National to bring her back as close as possible to original appearing.. We all know the true value that, collectively, we all put on this valuable car, even those who want one. As the original owner my 1987 Grand National has been through a lot of changes. This change is back to the original appearance stage of her career. When I see her every time I walk through the garage and I look at her perched on the lift, I think of our favorite moments in the last 24 plus years. PRICELESS.

Attachments

• 1987 GRAND NATIONAL 047.jpg
    1987 GRAND NATIONAL 047.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 1987 GRAND NATIONAL 048.jpg
    1987 GRAND NATIONAL 048.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 69
Dam fine car you got there. Love a stock appearing car. I have pretty much the same get-up. Besides the alky line and hard maf pipe, you'd have no idea mine was modded.

Back