You can type here any text you want

P275/50R15 BFG G-Force Drag Radials???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ReaL99

I was wondering does anybody have these tires on a 15x8 inch wheel.I think I have the 3.5 inch B/S.My current tire's are 275/60-15's (8.8 inches wide) and close to the frame.Im not sure the exta 1.2 inche's would cause me problem's with the fit.

I was wondering does anybody have these tires on a 15x8 inch wheel.I think I have the 3.5 inch B/S.My current tire's are 275/60-15's (8.8 inches wide) and close to the frame.Im not sure the exta 1.2 inche's would cause me problem's with the fit.

With 3.5" BS they will only rub the frame in hard cornering. They won't rub in a straight line.

The section width of the tires is very close (where the rubbing occurs), though the tread width is over 1" more for the 50's.

Personally, I wouldn't switch to 50's from 60's.

With 3.5" BS they will only rub the frame in hard cornering. They won't rub in a straight line.

The section width of the tires is very close (where the rubbing occurs), though the tread width is over 1" more for the 50's.

I think your right because I went under the car and those back tire's are very close to the frame.I could use spacer's but I think the tire's are going to stick out a little to far for me and might not pass inspection.It looks like I am going to go with the 275/60-15 BFG G-Force Drag Radial's which are the identical size as my current 275/60-15 BFG Drag Radial's.Hopefully the G-Force provide's a better grip then my old BFG Drag Radial's.The only thing is that I have to make sure that I pump enough air into the air bags because they will hit the quarter's and have rubbed and cut into the tire's I have on there now.That happened because I lost some air in the air bags without noticing and the car was lowered.Its either that or going with a 235/50/15 which to me is a bit small.:cool:

X2

I just ordered the BFG-G Force 275/60-15's from Summit tonight.I was thinking about the MT's but for street performance the BFG"s should be plenty for my car's power range.One thing I didn't know is that they changed the name of the BFG Drag Radials to the G-Force tire's so I guess Im getting the same exact tire's with the same tread pattern:cool:

Back