You can type here any text you want

Paging Cal Hartline and Craig Smith

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Whats it doing, please give details l?

Whats it doing, please give details l?

Cal had sent me a file where I would be able to make table correctiosn while being off line. Because I was not able before. But now the WB or 02 si not working. So I cannot make any adjustments and I was planning on racing this Saturday coming. Without it it's pointless.
SO I removed and re-installed the FAST program but still nothing. Now if I add any files it says : Serial Port not Match"
This is like the same issue I had a few years ago when I first installed the FAST...remember!! The 02's was not working...!!
My next step is calling FAST Tech, but I am not sure if they will be able to help me like Cal would since he sent it to me.

When you re-installed the program you will have to select the com port it uses for communication again. Are you using the fast serial adapter, windows XP?

When you re-installed the program you will have to select the com port it uses for communication again. Are you using the fast serial adapter, windows XP?

Window XP
I even tried my toher Laptop that worked and I get nothing. The problem seems to be in the Box. As now everytome I try to enter an Option file it says
" serial mismatched"

bosch sensor

If I was to try a Bosch Sensor..Would that work? Or do I have to stick with an NTK?
In case that it would be my Sensor the problem.

Joe you can;t use the Bosch sensor on the classic fast. You need a spare NTK sensor to try. If you download this program and your laptop is connected to the internet and the fast with the key on. I can go into your computer and try and get it working. I just need your ID number and password once you run the program it will ask for it.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/tv6.aspx

Joe you can;t use the Bosch sensor on the classic fast. You need a spare NTK sensor to try. If you download this program and your laptop is connected to the internet and the fast with the key on. I can go into your computer and try and get it working. I just need your ID number and password once you run the program it will ask for it.

TeamViewer Version 6

Norbs, I am gonna try another NTK Sensor. Freddy has 3 of them so I will give it a shot in trying another in case it blew during a back fire last fall caused by a faulty Cam Sensor.
After trying this I will and it does not work. I will email you for a connection.

Joe

Norbs.
It is not the Sensor. I tried another good one.
Let me know when we can connect, and get this Bitch going.

Joe

Norbs.
It is not the Sensor. I tried another good one.
Let me know when we can connect, and get this Bitch going.
call me or I call you

Joe

I'm back. Feel free to give me a call tomorrow if you haven't already gotten it sorted out

I have not heard from him, it sounds too complicated for me to sort out.. re -installing option files?

Good to have you back Cal. I would suspect their is some kind of glich in the Box. I tried another Sensor and I still have no WB Signal. I may not be able to call you tomorrow, but I will on Thursday. The plugs are fouledow. So until it's sorted out I will not change them.."No Point". I am assuming that maybe it has to do wkith the option file you gave me...Dunno
Norbs I with you.

Hey Norbs,
As soon as we hung up, the Internet came right back on. It was my cordless phone that was shutting my Internet..f$%^&*

Cal
Norbs and I came up with the conclusion after looking at the Dashboard that it must be the option file you sent me is stopping the WB to work.

What do you want me to do from here??

Joe

When you say the WBO2 "doesn't work" do you mean it's not displaying an A/F ratio or that it isn't showing any UEGO voltages?

When you say the WBO2 "doesn't work" do you mean it's not displaying an A/F ratio or that it isn't showing any UEGO voltages?

The Voltages are there. Norbs says they are not right. The A/F Ratio is not working when the car is running.

I am back home, so you tell me when to call you and what number??
I am stuck here not knowing what to do. I had planned to Race this Sat.

Joe

Joe Just for you I have been swapping sensors all afternoon.

WHen the key is on not running I see

uego V=4.98 yellow
ugeo R=1.84 green
ugeo S=.08 red

sensor unplugged

uego V= 3.53 Yellow
uego R= 4.98 RED
uego S=0.00 RED

Your uego R was like 4.6 and RED correct?

Back