You can type here any text you want

Paint & Body Shop in San Diego?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QWIKWE4

Can anyone recomend a good paint and body shop in or near San Diego where I can get a good paint job at a decent price? I went to one place a they told me 14k:eek: The car only has some really minor door dings and some rock chips but the roof's clear coat is peeling off.

if you cant find anyone i can send you to the guy who did mine. its alittle bit of a drive but im sure i can get you hooked up. I live down in tucson and my buddy owns a paint and body shop called photofinish. he did my car and let me tell you its one nice paint job. just ask anyone who was at the WCN last year. i had about 50 people ask who painted the car..

if you cant find anyone i can send you to the guy who did mine. its alittle bit of a drive but im sure i can get you hooked up. I live down in tucson and my buddy owns a paint and body shop called photofinish. he did my car and let me tell you its one nice paint job. just ask anyone who was at the WCN last year. i had about 50 people ask who painted the car..

I was one of those guys that commented on that nice paint job. How much did it cost and how long did it take them to complete the car?
Jeff

Its hard to answer that question. I not only got the car painted but they coated the whole undercarriage and we stripped all the interior out and ryno lined the whole floor all the way into the trunk. Also they did other things like replaced all the weather striping with new GM stuff new door hinges and Assemblies window rattel elimater kits in both windows, tinted all windows 6% and new carpet, new carpet on the rear speaker tray deal, welded a few tabs on my roll bar and there is other stuff i just cant think of right now. all in all it just depends how busy they are. mine was a side project since i know the owner very well and i was in no rush. You can Call and talk to SETH BRODY 520-294-4744 and tell him Brent sent you and im sure he will help you out. there quick and there prices are good as well. they will do anything you want you will just have to talk to seth.

Benny's Auto Body on University Avenue (look it up in the white pages.) He'll do a very nice job in the $2-2.5K range. Not show quality, but very good for the price.

Call Benny

Benny does really nice work. Since your car is black it might cost a bit more then the price Mac quoted but he is always reasonable. He painted Rod Ramsey's GNX recently and it took first place at the Bates Nut farm show so his pant work is really quite good. I've had a few cars painted by him over the years and all the paint jobs on the ones I own are still looking good.

Neal

Glad we could help Chad. You won't be disappointed with Benny's work.

Neal

Back