You can type here any text you want

Pair Champion proted irons, $775 plus shipping

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have a pair Champion irons I would like to sell. I bought these from a board member about 6 months ago and I took them to my engine builder to have them checked out and when he magged them both heads had a small crack in the valve spring area. I posted pics here on the board at the time and asked for advice and some experienced engine builders said that cracks in this area were fairly common and not a big deal and that they could be run as is as long as they pressure tested good. I went ahead and had the heads professional repaired just to be on the safe side and had them pressure tested. I also had the heads freshened up and they are ready to bolt on. They are set up for a roller cam. To sum it up they are a pair of CNC ported Champions irons with two small professional repairs. They are pressure tested and freshened and ready to go. $775 plus shipping. I will have pics soon of the heads before and after the reapirs.

Here are a couple of pics before the repair and and then after. The heads are fresh and ready to bolt on.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo_zpse686297f.jpg

photo_zps39a21505.jpg

photo_zpsacb733c2.jpg

Ok sounds good. Let me know what you zip code is and I will get a shipping qoute. Thanks

Back