You can type here any text you want

Part out or sell

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo RX-6

Rotary Motors Suck
I bought back my TTA #844 from the insurance company, I am keeping the motor, trans, wiring harness and wheels. I would like to sell the rest intact as I really don't have the time or space to part it out. What would be a rough idea of the value as is. Car was always Arizona, Nevada car, so rust free. Drivers fender, front bumper cover, core support and hood were destroyed in accident. Subframe is bent and unibody is tweeked. Doors are perfect, slight chipping on drivers edge from front fender rub in accident. Interior is complete, leather needs to be recovered. Glass T-Tops. Has walbro pump, new springs in rear, shocks, all else is intact.

Since nothing TTA specific is left besides the rear seats and boost gauge, I say 2-3k??? You would definitely get more if parted out.

Jason

I know there was one forsale a couple months back for around $85 . You really dont see to many go up forsale.

Jason

Quiky One said:
I know there was one forsale a couple months back for around $85 . You really dont see to many go up forsale.

Jason

Yeah I bought it for $75, but it has quite a few leaks and needs to be welded. I think that a good condition one could bring $250 fairly easily.

TTA intercooler

Hi, I am interested in the stock TTA intercooler. We can discuss the price. You can email me direct at jeffakyzer@yahoo.com, from there we can exchange phone numbers. This might make things easier.

By the way how would you say the overall condition of the IC is?

Thank you
Jeff

Do you have a pic of the door panels? If in good shape(no tears or loose center cloth) Id be interested in them. I also need a good center console w/ lid.

Interior is in fair condition at best, but not parting the car at this point, would like to sell whole, will let you know.

Back