Parted 86 WH1 (big parts)

fuzzyGN

I have recently parted out an 86 WH1 designers series car. The front end was smashed and really nothing usable. The following parts are about all that is left. I will not ship these, pickup or delivery to the Phoenix or Tucson area possible on the 22nd of February.

GN hood. In primer with louvers punched in it. Nicely done but not my style. $50
2 doors, really nice, spotless, complete with PW, PL, and glass $200 each
Trunk lid nice paint $75 or $250 with the fender extentions and spoiler end caps
front gray, pillowtop leather seats. Leather is cracked $50
chrome rear bumper $50
Aluminum rear bumper support $60
Odd fire engine (1977 I think) complete but needs a rebuild $50
1 pair of LS1 WS6 polished wheels, no caps $100

Let me know, can provide pictures. I will be posting in a different post all small parts that can be shipped. Email me on needs.

Oops, forgot two more items.
Gas tank with proper baffles but no sending unit. The lip where the sending unit rests is a little tweaked in on area but nothing that can't easily be fixed, $50
One pair of T-tops, interior trim missing best offer. Again won't ship these parts but are available for pick-up in Southern NM or possible delivery to Arizona.

fuzzyGN,

Interested in rear aluminum bumper mounts. Do you have a pair?
Also does this version come with the woodgrain instrument cluster
surround? And if so, is that available?

Thanks,
DGC

I have the rear bumper support that the bumper shell bolts to; the inner structure. I think you may be talking about the supports that replace the impact absorbers? I don't have any of the dash parts, only interior trim.