You can type here any text you want

Parting 81 ttype

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
Has ttops with bags, blue bucket interior, limited chrome package with blackout package and vynil top. Here's a list of stuff I know that is NOT good.

hood, front fenders, rear bottom back seat, radio and instrument bezel, dash speaker cover

As of now the doors are not for sale

Let me know what you need

does it have a pevr and turbo controler? if it does how much do you want for that stuff.

How are the buckets? I need a console both a pillar trim pieces, carpet... Dash? and drivers seat mounts

does it have a pevr and turbo controler? if it does how much do you want for that stuff.
The turbo motor is gone. I do have an esc box though. I haven't been able to test it. Make an offer
How are the buckets? I need a console both a pillar trim pieces, carpet... Dash? and drivers seat mounts

The buckets are a little faded but not too bad. The chrome and the plastic on the back have seen better days. Carpet is junk. I have the whole console setup but it isn't very nice. Lower part is busted but I think the seatbacks would hide most of it. Lid was broken. Needs a new applique. I do have a shift cable to go with it. I will have to check on the dash. I believe it was still good.

Strippin a future race car. Trying to make some money back for my buddy since he helps me out with stuff. Don't worry guys, this one isn't as good as you think. It's got more rust than my we4.

I would love to see some pics. I need to find some of these blue parts

I have all the console pieces. Pics of the blue buckets may have to wait, we still have to roll the car around a bit. This car also has the sport steering wheel but the grip is deteriorating but rest is good and so is the collum. I will post pics of what I have off the car right now. They should be up tomorrow.

I have all the console pieces. Pics of the blue buckets may have to wait, we still have to roll the car around a bit. This car also has the sport steering wheel but the grip is deteriorating but rest is good and so is the collum. I will post pics of what I have off the car right now. They should be up tomorrow.

Awesome!

okay, you said it had blacked out trim, what about bezels, and underdash garnish covers to cover my exposed wires.... and how bout some pics plz:biggrin:

snuck back in on the net...:biggrin:

Do they lock though?
I'll ask him

okay, you said it had blacked out trim, what about bezels, and underdash garnish covers to cover my exposed wires.... and how bout some pics plz:biggrin:

snuck back in on the net...:biggrin:

headlight bezels are spoken for. it does have the under dash covers with fuse door in tact. You need pics of the kick panel covers? they all look the same

I'll ask him

headlight bezels are spoken for. it does have the under dash covers with fuse door in tact. You need pics of the kick panel covers? they all look the same

ya, can you get some pics of the car in general so I/We can get ideas of parts we need?

The car is a half an hour away. I'm not going to drive up there just to take pics of a junk car. If I go up there I'll take more pics. Probably won't be for another week or two. Just make a list and I'll let you know if it's got it.

a few pics of stuff. Sorry, I forgot the esc control box, but it's safe on the top shelf;)

Attachments

• SANY1752.jpg
    SANY1752.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 300
  • SANY1753.jpg
    SANY1753.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 291
  • SANY1754.jpg
    SANY1754.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 304
Back