Parting 84 T

Located in CT--Blue/Blue, looks to be completely, painfully, stock. This is a complete running, driving, car. I bought it for the engine and good core support, otherwise the rest is up for grabs. Right off the top it has two good aluminum bumper supports and the 8.5 (non-posi) rear. The car is definately tired, but there are still a bunch of good parts. Post or email somanyparts "at" yahoo "dot" com with needs. Pics to come. I think the hood and front seats are already sold. Will update if deal falls apart. Thanks!

Looking for 1 passenger front fender thats straight,no rust.It would need to be shipped to 92064.Let me know.

John

Let me get it off and I'll send you a couple of pics. Driver's side is banged in a bit, but the pass. side looks pretty good.

Yes--taillights, rear window, quarter windows, and windshield. Both headlight bezels are unfortunately broken. This is a chrome bumper car.

Now with pics!

T whole car.jpg

T nose.jpg

T quarter window.jpg

T rf fender.jpg

T tail.jpg

One other thing...

I've got one NOS HA Hood Pad...not perfect but nice...still in the original GM package...pics in a day or two. Lemme know if interested.

Looked at your pics and the passenger front fender looks very good to me!
If we can come to an agreement I'll take it!It would have to be shipped to
zip code 92064.What size are the back t-type wheels?,If they are 15x8.5
i want them.Let me know about fender price and if you would ship if i pay
the cost of shipping!
Thanks,
John

How much for windsheild trim, rear window trim, rear drip pan, and 1/4 windows shipped to 27360?

Looked at your pics and the passenger front fender looks very good to me!
If we can come to an agreement I'll take it!It would have to be shipped to
zip code 92064.What size are the back t-type wheels?,If they are 15x8.5
i want them.Let me know about fender price and if you would ship if i pay
the cost of shipping!
Thanks,
John

Make an offer on the fender, I'm easy to deal with, shipping no prob. Do you want the fenderwell too or just the fender?

The rims are stock 84-5 GN rims, so I don't think they're 8.5...probably 15x7?