Parting 87 regal t white

hey is the actual piece ok in the white car i will have to get it recovered anyway mines brown.how much for the one out of the white car

Can you come across a broken header panel with a good driver side corner? Mine is in good shape other then the bootom fender bolt corner busted off and I want to try and fix it since it has no emblem holes in it.

also selling the rear 3.42 posi for $850

throttlebody intake plenum for sale

turbo pipes maf intercooler make offer

thanks guys

the cluster is 75 shipped I cut the wires I didnt realize there was a plug so it needs to be fixed the cluster itself is mint

come on guys no one needs a rear??? drum to drum complete with aluminum drums thrown in a set of springs and an h&r parts BIG sway bar and drag bags for $850!!!!

also now have
fuel rails

stock injectors

stock intercooler

complete pulley assembly

sensors

come on guys no one needs a rear??? drum to drum complete with aluminum drums thrown in a set of springs and an h&r parts BIG sway bar and drag bags for $850!!!!

All that for $850.00? :confused: Sounds like a great deal. Good luck with the sale

How much for just the rear sway bar. If you part the rear end out that is