You can type here any text you want

PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Intercooled88s said:
Sorry a miss typed measage from me. it should say "I would say they arn't Perfect, but they arent broken." I just want to be clear. I can still send pictures if thats what you want. To me NOS is mint and used is not close to mint! Let me know and I will send pictures.

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

Please send pics of passenger side wheel well to Mob1203@aol.com

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

Tony

Friday is good. I have all the blackout trim ready for you, I should have the quarter glass also, I have to check Im running out of them.

Bob,

Did you get the quarter glass I needed (drivers side) also I need some clips that hold the dash bezel and the radio bezel in place also I need 4 door strap covers the ones that cover the strap screws (in good shape) does fri 4:30 sound good

thanks Tony

T-Top Trim

How would you like payment. Shipping zip is 19136. I only need the driver's front piece that goes between the center piece and the a-pillar. Don't know if you want to break up a set.

RonS86GN

That piece seems to always have one of the screw holes imperfect, sort of like the screw pulled thru. So it wouldnt be perfect.

AC lines(86-87 or 84-85) $45

I'll take the 86-87 A/C lines for $45 plus shipping to 74011. You accept PayPal?

T-top trim

Thats fine along as its complete and not cracked. Let me know how much and how to send payment.

finishline

I checked shipping on the UPS web site to your zip its $25.15 for shipping, thats exactly what UPS will charge me. I provide box for free.

Back