You can type here any text you want

PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Bob,

I also need the chrome strip that goes in the dash on the pass. side.

Need something in really good condition.

If you have it, include that in the price also.

Thanks!

WHITE T

I have the chrome strip on the dsh also, Im gonna give you a package deal on all those little pieces and there wont be any shipping cost since it can go in with those other parts, let me know if there is any thing else , andI will give you a price and get everything sent out to you.

Bob,

I think that would do it for this week. :)

Shoot me a price on all the other stuff and I will get it right out to ya.

Please confirm all the stuff you do have that I asked for.

Thanks

I would like to get some good used low speed, high speed and delay relay connector / plugs (for the coolant fans) with the wires as long as possible.

baadgn said:
Bob
How are making out on the rest of the parts I would like to pick up at least the spoiler and the quarter windows by fri but all the pieces works for me too if it works for you

Bob

Did you get the black mouldings of that grey car also I need another drivers side quarter window I didnt notice that the moulding around the window was ripped and wrinkled and it happens to be the one that has the small scratch in the window. As far as the spoiler Im all set on that the painters needed it asap!! how does friday 4:30 - 5:00 sound

Tony

Back