You can type here any text you want

PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How much for the intercooler,brakets, and 84/85 intake adapter shipped to 54115 if you still have them?

Thanks, Dan

WHITE T

I have all the grey trimand black trim on seats you needed just don't seem to have the "2 complete sets of seat belt guides" , I had a box full of them , that I can't seem to find.

Bob,

That works!

send me a PM or e-mail on price. I will get another check out to ya to get this coming.

Did you get my last check?

Thanks

Daniel Jost

I think I sold my last 85 Intake adaptor, For the intercooler brackets with shipping included it would be $62 to the zip you gave. I'll double check on the Intake adaptor.

WHITE T

Got the other check and they are ll packaged and ready to go, i was going to ship the trim pieces in the same box to save you on the shipping. I'll PM you a little later about the trim.

baadgn said:
Bob,

I need a mint set of a/c lines, 2 Quarter windows (blacked out), Console and plate (grey), the black mouldings for around the door windows, 1 pair of seat track covers the piece that hides the seat tracks when you open the doors, A rear GN spoiler, A trunk moulding (for the lip of the trunk lid), A rear speaker self in grey if you have it.

Bob,
keep in mind that this car has had a frame off resto so I am looking to get MINT pieces if possiable thanks for your help.

P.S I could not get your e-mail to go thru probley on my end

Bob
How are making out on the rest of the parts I would like to pick up at least the spoiler and the quarter windows by fri but all the pieces works for me too if it works for you

baadgn

I have all the parts but the spoiler off and ready to go, I'll take the spoiler off tomorrow and will have everything ready for Friday for you.

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

I have all the parts but the spoiler off and ready to go, I'll take the spoiler off tomorrow and will have everything ready for Friday for you.

Bob,

Great I will plan on meeting you in the same place how does 4:30 sound

Back