You can type here any text you want

PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GN13?

I'll get you pictures later today, I owe a few guys pictures and will try to get them to everyone today.

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

Friday will work out ok ,If you want send me an e mail with everything you will need for Friday and I'll bring the parts to my garage down by the Big E . My E mai is Fortune628@aol.com .

Bob,

I need a mint set of a/c lines, A steering column with floor shifter (grey), 2 Quarter windows (blacked out), Console and plate (grey), 1 pair Black door-window mouldings the part that the window weatherstripping sits in and the rest of the black mouldings for around the door windows, 1 pair of seat track covers the piece that hides the seat tracks when you open the doors, A rear GN spoiler, A trunk moulding (for the lip of the trunk lid), A rear speaker self in grey if you have it.

Bob,
keep in mind that this car has had a frame off resto so I am looking to get MINT pieces if possiable thanks for your help.

P.S I could not get your e-mail to go thru probley on my end

baadgn said:
Bob,

I need a mint set of a/c lines, A steering column with floor shifter (grey), 2 Quarter windows (blacked out), Console and plate (grey), 1 pair Black door-window mouldings the part that the window weatherstripping sits in and the rest of the black mouldings for around the door windows, 1 pair of seat track covers the piece that hides the seat tracks when you open the doors, A rear GN spoiler, A trunk moulding (for the lip of the trunk lid), A rear speaker self in grey if you have it.

Bob,
keep in mind that this car has had a frame off resto so I am looking to get MINT pieces if possiable thanks for your help.

P.S I could not get your e-mail to go thru probley on my end

Bob,
what time works for you on friday let me know time and place i get out of work at 4:30 one last thing can you grab the bolt that holds the ac lines onto the compressor thanks.

P.S do you have any interest in a kirban fiberglass gn hood painted black nice shape no cracks nice paint ?

baadgn

Friday at 4:30 works good, I wasnt able to get into all my e mail since Tuesday so I'll go thru the parts you need and try to get them all together for tomorrow.

GNBUICK87

If you are still looking for a BRF and D5 convert. shipping is $168 sent in 2 packages . I have pictures also.

Intercooled88s said:
baadgn

I can meet tomorrow afternoon also if that is a better time also. Just let me know when to expect you. My e mail if Fortune628@aol.com .

Bob,
Tommorow morning is better if you can I need to install the steering column tommorrow let me know what time and where to meet I dont know where you are located ?

Back