You can type here any text you want

PARTING OUT 87 T LIMITED along with NEW Improoved parts list.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jsta6

Dont have the wires/harnesses you need , I sell every one I get, seems to be a pieceeveryone is looking for sorry.

baadgn

Tony

Friday is good. I have all the blackout trim ready for you, I should have the quarter glass also, I have to check Im running out of them.

I took a few days away from e mail to catch up with existing orders, I got way behind on already paid orders. I try to get everything out within 24-48 hours tops and got alot of orders(TO MANY) within a few days. Sorry to hold up any one who e mailed me.

Wheel wells(Turbo plastic wheel wells) $80 each
Do you still have ^^^^^^^^^
If you do,are they in perfect condition?
Can you send the pics to MOB1203@aol.com?
Thanks in advance,Rich K.

mob1202

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

bird

Sorry I didnt get to my e mail very often yesterday , Got your e mail, I'll get back to you within the hour.

Intercooled88s said:
mob1202

I would say they are perfect, but they arent broken. They have the typical small nicks from driving the car.

Can you send pics to Mob1203@aol.com please!
Just so I know exactly what I'm getting!

Sorry a miss typed measage from me. it should say "I would say they arn't Perfect, but they arent broken." I just want to be clear. I can still send pictures if thats what you want. To me NOS is mint and used is not close to mint! Let me know and I will send pictures.

wow thats alot of TTT'S im tired of reading... i need the vaccum brake set up as long as its everything

Back