Parting out a bunch of Regals,1 t-type,&1 87 GN hardtop

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
87 Grey limited grey leather interior.Normally /Asperated
86 Silver & grey Limited Normally /Asperated
87 Black Regal front clip gone grey interior,rust free doors,trunk lid & quaters.Normally /Asperated
84 Wh-1 Lier interior posi rear, Plenty of motor parts,& good trans.
86 Blue limited Moon roof Normally /Asperated
87 Gn a lot of engine parts.

console

do you have that grey console that goes with the leather seats? If so...condition and price please. Thanks
Chris

Originally posted by 84GNPILE
Brian, your PM box is full......

Emptied it out!

I don't have any boxed & ready to go but I can get you a set of stockers & the boxing kit from HR partsnstuff.

Need some interior trim

I need some interior trim for my 87 t. Do you know if the 86 blue regal you have has the same shade blue interior? If it is I will message you with the list of pieces im looking for. Thanks
James hondatech78@yahoo.com

Re: Need some interior trim

Originally posted by mazdatech78
I need some interior trim for my 87 t. Do you know if the 86 blue regal you have has the same shade blue interior? If it is I will message you with the list of pieces im looking for. Thanks
James hondatech78@yahoo.com

James it should be the same color dark to medium blue.I also have a really nice console from an 87 T.Just the bottom half but the chrome is perfect.No top pads.

Originally posted by J Speak
do you have the black headlight bezels withmarker lights.Thanks Justin

I have them new & used.Ds marker lights are discontinued & I think the passenger 1 may be discontinued also now. I have a few of them here new for both sides new & used.
Let me know what your looking for.

krom I have one here in excellent shape $30. I usually get $60 a set.

I have them for a T-type & a GN.The GN's are like new I'll check the condition out on the T-type.

Have a nice header panel? mine is cracked. also do you have a rust free trunk deck lid? pm me a price if you do.
thanks
-paul

Originally posted by nicey623
blue center console & seats?

Thanks
Jarrod

Jarrod no half consoles but I do have a mint T-type one.I do have 86 Limited seats but you need a different Passenger side.

Paul sending you a PM

I wanted to know if you had an 87 t-type steering wheel or a horn button in good shape. Thanks