You can type here any text you want

Parting out TTA, any interest?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jrbexhaust

My TTA had an engine fire and is totalled. Pretty much everything under the hood is junk. Is anyone interested in parts?

The car is in MN. I would sell it complete as is for $3000.

You can E-mail me privately. Jessie@JRBExhaust.com

Here are the pictures. Sorry it took soo long to upload them but I was gone all day.

Dscn0804.jpg

Dscn0805.jpg

Dscn0806.jpg

Dscn0807.jpg

Dscn0808.jpg

If this is the 20K mile car and has good interior, I have the money.

Call me at 941-518-1692 cell... and we will talk about arrangments.

Thanks,
Bo

I see now you are hosting the pics for this guy, how many miles are on the BURNT car?

RE: TT/A Wiring harness with all sensors

I will be putting up for sale the complete wiring harness with all the sensors for the 1989 TT/A taken out of a 32,000 mile car. I probably have just about everything under the hood that might have melted so you can put the car back to working order........email me at dsmith4994@aol.com if you have any questions

Re: RE: TT/A Wiring harness with all sensors

Originally posted by dsmith4994
I will be putting up for sale the complete wiring harness with all the sensors for the 1989 TT/A taken out of a 32,000 mile car. I probably have just about everything under the hood that might have melted so you can put the car back to working order........email me at dsmith4994@aol.com if you have any questions

Do u have the guage cluster?

Back