You can type here any text you want

Parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

justin84

done
I have just some basic, mostly stock parts for sale.

1. Stock intercooler in great shape with bracket
2. Fiberglass intercooler shroud
3. Intercooled emblems nice shape
4. stock turbo downpipe elbow
5. Stock turbo inlet
6. re-wired stock electric fan, works great
7. Mr Gasket headgaskets
8. bead blasted upper plenum with complete throttle body and spacer
9. EGR stock unit
10. EGR block off plate
11. Hard Vacuum lines
12. Stock 86-87 computer
13. ac delete pulley
14. 85-87 GN consule lid with hinge. Nice driver shape
15. nice oil cooler lines
16. non adj wastegate
17. TurboTweak 60lb alky chip
18. B&M shifter for 200 4r new

Make offers, this stuff needs to go. The intercooler and bracket look new. Pics available upon request. Also, dont be afraid to make offers!!!

A few pics!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 536
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 537
  • parts 009.jpg
    parts 009.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 537
  • parts 023.jpg
    parts 023.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 535
  • parts 018.jpg
    parts 018.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 534
pics as requested

Attachments

• sale items 027.jpg
    sale items 027.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 510
  • sale items 028.jpg
    sale items 028.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 510
  • sale items 029.jpg
    sale items 029.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 514
Pics are coming in a little while for sure.

I had not planned on selling the VC's and that is why they are not listed. I will entertain offers. These are old school ones and are not the ones being made now. They are not for rollers. They were with a bunch of stage 2 parts that I got from a Buick engineers wife while living in Flint. They are not Stage 2's but I do have some stage 2's as well. Look at them closely, I have not seen this style before. I have almost every style available.

for reference only. No other parts in this pic are for sale!

This is the difference between the roller Vc's and this pair.

Attachments

• grille 011.jpg
    grille 011.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 428
Valve Covers

I like the ones on the engine on the bottom right. Who makes those?

Not trying to steal this thread, but thought I'd chime in about those valve covers.

I dunno who made the ones in the picture of the original post, but I recall ATR used to have some similar...although the ATR's had a recess for the valve cover gskt and cut outs that fit the tabs on the factory cork valve cover gaskets. The ones in the pics of the original post don't appear to have this.

First picture is of the underside of a set of the ATR's that I used to own that shows this overlap or recess for gskt.

Last summer, I picked up a another set of "old school" valve covers on e-bay that look similar to the ATR's but are a little different as they are smooth on the underside and don't have the recess for the gskt. Here's pic of these (still has gasket goop left on, but now have had them cleaned up smooth and flat by a belt sander) and although I don't know the manufacturer of these....they do look similar to the valve covers referred to in the original post? The openings on these covers are larger than normal and actually take the same larger size grommett as the factory passenger Turbo Buick Valve Cover which accomodates the breather / vent feeding into the turbo inlet bell.

dave

Attachments

• ATR Valve Covers 003.jpg
    ATR Valve Covers 003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 411
  • Buick ATR Valve Cover3.jpg
    Buick ATR Valve Cover3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 411
  • Buick ATR Valve Covers 5.jpg
    Buick ATR Valve Covers 5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 412
Not trying to steal this thread, but thought I'd chime in about those valve covers.

I dunno who made the ones in the picture of the original post, but I recall ATR used to have some similar...although the ATR's had a recess for the valve cover gskt and cut outs that fit the tabs on the factory cork valve cover gaskets. The ones in the pics of the original post don't appear to have this.

First picture is of the underside of a set of the ATR's that I used to own that shows this overlap or recess for gskt.

Last summer, I picked up a another set of "old school" valve covers on e-bay that look similar to the ATR's but are a little different as they are smooth on the underside and don't have the recess for the gskt. Here's pic of these (still has gasket goop left on, but now have had them cleaned up smooth and flat by a belt sander) and although I don't know the manufacturer of these....they do look similar to the valve covers referred to in the original post? The openings on these covers are larger than normal and actually take the same larger size grommett as the factory passenger Turbo Buick Valve Cover which accomodates the breather / vent feeding into the turbo inlet bell.

dave
The ones I have are the second set refered to on your post. I was told that they were original Buick Motorsports Valve covers. All I know is that you and I seem to be the only ones with them so far :D

Back