Parts for sale

TurboBuick86

Jack Cotton FMIC with Tail 50mm blow off valve. $800.

Gabby Rojas
I'm located in Miami, FL.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
The maf & trans box came off a car i bought. Later 2day i can give the # off the top of the box & the maf # too. The turbo i've had for a few yrs & ran 9.3's with it. It still is in great shape so the price that i'm asking should b fair.

Please provide more info on the turbo...pics, model number, etc. Interested but need more than just 71billet precision ?

Thanks,

Parts are there. Once there's someone who's really interested. Then i will give them pics. For now it's just the add buddy

Parts are there. Once there's someone who's really interested. Then i will give them pics. For now it's just the add buddy

I am interested in the turbo but need to know exactly what it is...you can PM me the info if you like.

Thanks,

Damn.....wish I had the extra cash for the turbo......sounds like a great deal.
Hows that badass car running Gabby??

Bryan

Down, Hurt lol. Finally snapped the stock crack in half. I bought me another Buick. This ones a GN low mileage. So i'm selling the white T as a roller & parting out the parts of it. Done with the racing.

Down, Hurt lol. Finally snapped the stock crack in half. I bought me another Buick. This ones a GN low mileage. So i'm selling the white T as a roller & parting out the parts of it. Done with the racing.

Sad to hear you will not be racing any longer.....but I understand, I have had more than my share of setbacks and bad luck with my car.

Bryan