parts I didnt see that I need for 87

turbojack

I`m also needing along with the bumper filler listed above,I need I/C fan blde,hard(metal) water lines that run on top and side of int manifold,vaccum tubes off the T/B,A/C lines(I dont have any of it,I`m doing a conversion from 84 to 87),fuel lines form frame to fuel rail,trans dip stick and tube,,let me know what you have and a price---Jack-------jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

I have the fuel rail $25. Lemme know I have a few parts for sale under "extender,Intercooler,Krgage,TTA parts"

Lemme know
Thanks
Bo

Jack i might hace the ic fan blade- you could also mount a small elactric one to the back of the ic.-Matt

Turbojack
I have the trans dipstick and tube, and the full set of vacuum lines. How's $75. shipped? Can take Paypal if you're interested.
Randy

malibuick 231

I`ll take it all for $140 shipped---send me your name and address so I can get M.O. to you----thanks,Jack-------jacktinajacko@frontiernet.net

IC fan--$20 shipped

I`ll take it,,If my memory is correct,you live on staten island and your name is matt,correct? If so,can I use your paypal acct to send the money? I still have your paypal #,I never toss past paper work--let me know,,thanks,Jack

your address on e-mail

malibuick 231---Yes I got it and its on its way,I mailed it yesterday--thanks,,Jack