RT door light surface rust on bottom no rot $125

FT fenders clean left or right $65 each

400 short shaft BOP trans 1968 works selling as a core $100

GTA rear wheels pair just redone from wheel resto still in box $125 each

ATR SS 3 bolt headers exc cond $500

GN Rt door rust free ft lip bent needs repair $150

84/85 stock fuel lines on the motor $30

Art Car 9 inch non lock up #AC14930 just rebuilt zero miles $350

powermaster brake units 3 removed from running cars in the early 90s unsure of cond selling as cores $75 each

8.5 Rear end with moser 28 spline axles, long wheel studs Cclip elim ,rust free housing blasted and painted no gears or carrier brand new parts never run $600

ATR 3 SS inch Crossflow Exhaust system used in exc cond $450

ATR RP307 FT mount intercooler used in exc cond with all pipes $300

Delta gate good working cond $80

8.5 GN rear has long wheel studs rebuilt posi unit 342 gears. rear end is rebuilt with new bearings and seals $750

BRF 87 valve body good working cond $130

Turbo gas tanks solid some dents $80 have 4 to pick from

Stock orig exhaust system from 87 GN removed in 89 stored inside till this summer $100

Hooker 2 1/2 exhaust eystem cat back some surface rust from sitting very solid $100

Flowmaster stock replacement Crossflow muffler with tail pipes new only insalled 1 week $50

Stock low mile Turbo pistons STD bore on rods no spun bearings pistons look very nice $60

This is a small list of parts for sale . i have TONS of Turbo buick parts i will be selling shortly
please email me to boostjunkie@libcom.com and i will get back to you Thanks Shawn

Ill take the BRF vb as long as the calibration is stock. If any springs have been changed please explain.

interested in intercooler, can you please send pics. If all is good, solid and no damage will most likely take it.

Ill take the BRF vb as long as the calibration is stock. If any springs have been changed please explain.

All i know about the VB is it was removed from a 87 GN hit hard in the Ft and broke the trans case i removed it and its been sitting since .not sure if that helps ? Shawn

Interested in 1 FT pass. fender for $65,If its straight no rust But has to be shipped to 92064,Let me know + shipping.

John

sorry work wierd hours I am meeting my dad today for sons football game taking pictures for him to see if he says ok i will get in contact with you to arrange something trying to con wife into quarter panel but is not going over well being close to christmas
thanks

Are the ATR Headers for the stock integral wastegate or the external ??
And are the crossover, clamps included and in exc. cond. also ?? If so,and
if for the stock wastegate I will take them. PM sent. :cool:

I sent a PM for payment info. Please let me know so I can send you money for the intercooler.

Thank You