You can type here any text you want

pass time - turbo special

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ryan george

Anyone catch pass time on speed channel last night? They had an all turbo special. Guess what? Not 1 Turbo Buick!!! I could not believe it. It was fun to watch some seriously fast turbo'd cars, but how could you have a turbo night and not one GN or T?

I thoughht the same thing when I saw it last night. As it came on and saw it was a turbo special episode, I told the kids that I bet a Buick Turbo would be on the show. Wrong!! I do love the show though and those were some fast turbo cars.

I was a bit disappointed. They had like 5 mustangs and no TRs. Doesn't seem right. Great show still.

I completely agree, how could they dog turbo buicks like that?!? But instead, lets put a sh**ty RX-7 on TV and watch it break its rear! Hilarious!

I am not to surprised nobody knows anything about them all they can say is camaro chevelle mustang nova wow there all belly buttons:mad:

I sent in all my info for that show and didn't hear anything back. This was like 5 months ago too. Oh well :rolleyes:

After the GN almost won the first Pinks All Out Speed Channel vowed never to let it happen again....:rolleyes: Still was a good show though. Pass time ever had a TR on it???

After the GN almost won the first Pinks All Out Speed Channel vowed never to let it happen again....:rolleyes: Still was a good show though. Pass time ever had a TR on it???

I believe there was a t-type on one of the episodes with a bbc.:rolleyes:

Great show. No TR's doesn't suprise me tho. Anyone know when it replays?

That was a good show.To bad they don't prep the track so they could hook a little.Seams they always have the worst track conditions.

They did have a Grand National once; It was painted blue :( , was back-halfed, and had a big-block Chevy in it :(

It was on in September within a week of getting my GN. I was pretty psyched at first- But came away a little disappointed.

John

I didn't see it the turbo show be the did have a Grand National in one episode and the girl that was on actually said she had one when the guy asked her the time

One episode that had Sam Colallio's wife as a contestant had a GN on it. She won the contest too!

I saw that turbo episode. Did no one catch that Silver Cutlass that the host called a regal? Even my old lady caught that? WTF? Don't they know anything besides F'n mustang this camaro that?:mad:

Yup, and one of the contestants that show had one also...It did what she guessed it'd do, but was slower that I expected.

Back