Pats at Giants

SBCregal

Kickoff in 5 mins....I think this the the first time I've ever seen a game brodcast on TWO National stations...Hopefully the G-men pull off an upset...:biggrin:

Who are you guys pullin' for?

Thanks SBCregal!!! I forgot this was on tonight and thanks for the heads up!!! Go NY Giants- Enough of the Pats already!

Kickoff in 5 mins....I think this the the first time I've ever seen a game brodcast on TWO National stations...Hopefully the G-men pull off an upset...:biggrin:

Who are you guys pullin' for?

3rd that I hate the Giants being an Eagles fan but i hope the kick the crap out of the Pats and stop all this bs

I was hoping for a Pats Blow-out, so everyone would turn it off and the ratings would suck and the NFL Network would fire Bryant Gumball for being horrible, but it's turning out to be a great game.

Like one of the announcers said...This is the most intense, meaningless game...:)

Giants-28 Pats-16 in the 3rd... :-D

Those NFL announcers bite. I'm glad Comcast won against the NFL network. I'ld hate to have to hear their boring chatter every game.
Oh, the 72 Dolfins can go suck an egg.

Those NFL announcers bite. I'm glad Comcast won against the NFL network. I'ld hate to have to hear their boring chatter every game.
Oh, the 72 Dolfins can go suck an egg.

At least Bryant Didn't sound Drunk last night.

In the Great Cowboys/Packers Game that nobody saw, Bryant was confusing the two teams.

Last night's Gumball classic was the pats player trying to poke the giants player's eye out and Bryant saying "he didn't mean to [stick his finger in the other player's eye]".

His knuckles impacting the facemask were the only thing stopping him from doing it.

Gumball's second stupid comment was that he thought that the 16-0 season of the pats would still be the greatest accomplishment in Football even if they lost in the first round of the playoffs.

Byant Gumball, your are an idiot.

well i wanted the pats to win, a loss there really meant nothing as far as playoffs are concerned, i'd rather them loose a playoff game, i really feel the only teams that could stop them are the Jaguars and the colts, the only team in the nfc that would make it a game would be the cowboys.
I know the pats beat them once, but the cowboys were without a couple of key players, and the eagles and the ravens showed everyone how to beat them. but it will be a hard task, they're going to be tough to beat. but it can and should have happen in baltimore. should be a good game none the less

Byant Gumball, your are an idiot.[/QUOTE]

YES! HE IS!! I can't stand him, always getting the teams and players wrong! WTF! is the NFL network that hard-up for broadcasters? he makes the game seem so boaring, i've e-mailed the NFL network asking them are they in some type of hardship? he sucks , he needs to stay on his morning tv show or whatever the heck he was on, the guy puts you to sleep, gets you mad at him or makes you want to turn the freakin channel. I hope they're done with him cause that little venture is definetly NOT WORKING!! .