Performance mods - what order?

Thanks for the help Dan! My car is similar to yours - Basically stock - never been apart - 77000 miles. I just bought a scanmaster and installed a digital boost gauge and egt gauge to match my digital dash. I really just want the car to run the best it can - but I don't want to blow anything up. I would like to take a precautions and keep from making costly mistakes. I am just an infant when it comes to the turbo/computer end of these cars - they are really amazing!

Doug

I'll try to keep up with you Doug!!

I notice williams posted the pump install, but not the hotwire install. I know there's one out there with pictures, I just can't lay my hands on it right now. If you're going to do the hotwire, do the pump also.

There's really not much to the hotwire install. You install a relay at the rear of the car, and a fuse under the hood. If you want, I can take some pics of mine and PM you. I think even I could have done the hotwire by myself. I'm sure if you need any tech advice, it's here.

Just remember, there's a wealth of knowledge on this site. Somtimes so much it's hard to find what you need. If you can't find it, don't be afraid to ask. 99.9% on here are good people and most even remember how it felt to not know anything.

I guess I'll get to shopping for FP gauge and boost gauge now.

Dan - I do want to do the hotwire and the fuel pump upgrade. Any info you have that you can provide would be great.

Doug