You can type here any text you want

Photos from PAS !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

I'm sure many of you seen these recently on e-bay ... anyway I thought I'll post them here as they are pretty neat :biggrin:

One picturing cars sitting at PAS waiting for conversion, no emblems, no wheel center caps, no white strip on the door handles etc wonder if the drivetrain is missing as well ....

Other one shows the drive train line .....

Can you spot your car or engine ;)

Attachments

• PAS.JPG
    PAS.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 410
yup I can see the one's I owned ... the complete 3rd row :eek: :p ummm those engine's are in my basement !! how the hell someone get pic's??? Jan did you have a secret camera ?? :eek:

PAS closed down after the Syclone / Typhoon projects ... I guess in 93 or so Last I heard about Jeff Breitzel who ran the operation he was involved in some aftermarket wheels/rims for GM ....

hey those pictures are on the wall in my office! :biggrin: You might see some copies on eBay soon! :wink:

Copies, who made you copies Jim .... I got a set of copies as well I received the other day :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
yup I can see the one's I owned ... the complete 3rd row :eek: :p ummm those engine's are in my basement !! how the hell someone get pic's??? Jan did you have a secret camera ?? :eek:
Jan told me he is partners in a time machine (he, and George Nori)....Besides MOPAR stuff, he's going back and buying up TTA's, THDPs, ATR exhausts, GNX turbos and SG-1 crate engines :biggrin:

Jan can have it all but the TTA stuff.. I'm too busy buying all that up my self! :cool:

Jan what he get you for copies!? :wink:

I got a set from the guy too! Real cool guy! I got a set for 30 bucks, and they are sweet! I got his contact info if any of you guys want some too! Oh yea, in the pic of the 40 TTAs, mine is the white one!

coolguywalt said:
I got a set from the guy too! Real cool guy! I got a set for 30 bucks, and they are sweet! I got his contact info if any of you guys want some too! Oh yea, in the pic of the 40 TTAs, mine is the white one!
Walt, are you still an Active Duty Marine....Or, separated by now? Hope you are well and happy :)

Lee, you promised not to tell anyone :biggrin: By the way where you like those 3 crate engines delivered ;)

Walt, Dale told me you got a set as well .... $30 not bad :biggrin: I actually think mine is the white one pictured, and my engine is the 3rd one from the left :wink:

Neat pics.
I was told that PAS received a check for $3m to do the conversion on the 1550 cars.
S.

Jan Larsson said:
Walt, Dale told me you got a set as well .... $30 not bad :biggrin: I actually think mine is the white one pictured, and my engine is the 3rd one from the left :wink:

Jan,
I pm'd you.
- Dave

mark b send me a PM and I'll send you his e-mail address and I'm sure he can help you out as well.

Jan, sent you a pm but it would be my first try. Please let me know if you can offer the contact info for these great pics.

Back