You can type here any text you want

Pics from the race in Memphis

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WOW Thats impressive!! Great job Dusty!! Hope you hit 7.50 soon, then 7.40 is only a tenth away?? Yea it never ends!!! Mike:cool:

Thanks, I know what you mean:D We run strictly 1/8 so I won't be back to a 1/4 anytime soon. I only took 2 shots at the 1/4. The 60' was off a tenth so with that alone it's in the low .60's. There's another 4-6# of boost left in the 106, that put's it in the .50's. With the right gear to bring the rpms back in check the car would go 7.50's at 190. I never added any boost during the event, mainly testing for our local 1/8 series. That's just bench racing though. I like my 1/8 racing.

that sucka is MEAN !you should bring it to southern arkansas you could make some money with a little side racing ;)and just so happens i know some folks

Thanks, I know what you mean:D We run strictly 1/8 so I won't be back to a 1/4 anytime soon. I only took 2 shots at the 1/4. The 60' was off a tenth so with that alone it's in the low .60's. There's another 4-6# of boost left in the 106, that put's it in the .50's. With the right gear to bring the rpms back in check the car would go 7.50's at 190. I never added any boost during the event, mainly testing for our local 1/8 series. That's just bench racing though. I like my 1/8 racing.

Dusty after that pass I would say you are now the new "top gun"

All those cars look baaadazz Dusty but I think yours still looks the cleanest and meanest of them all. Of course im partial to Buicks but..... Btw, 7.70's. Thats cooken!

Dusty after that pass I would say you are now the new "top gun"

Tony, Otto and I should be up to your shop to tune my new street car in a month or so. Gonna see what it does on pump gas/alky only. Any spring Dyno days planned? Btw, have you spoken to Eric lately? Was curious to know how he was doing? Thanx.

Back