You can type here any text you want

Pics my Voodoo car driver.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

disco stu

This car has beat me to death. But it's back together, and I decided to painted,brush, and cleaned up about everything I could get my hands on. And made a few updated to prevent previous problems (MELTED #1, twice). Therefore, updated fuel system and dual fed fuel rails thanks to my homeboy's machining skills. Real boost control IE a proper wastegate and an ISAC, which also updated my alky contol as well. Excited about that. And the rest is re routing, looming, etc. Still have to get a couple fittings and plumb the regulator which is what that hose by the booster is all about.

SDC11403.jpg

SDC11402.jpg

SDC11401.jpg

SDC11400.jpg

SDC11399.jpg

SDC11397.jpg

SDC11398.jpg

That looks killer! Did you powdercoat the up pipe, intercooler pipes and maf pipe? That is what I will be doing in a couple weeks. Fuk all the finger prints all over the polished stuff.

the fuel rails are custom made...

Where do you have the FPR mounted? or I am I just missing it in the pics lol

The pipes etc are brushed aluminum and cleared.

I am mounting the regulator on the drivers side wheel well, that's what the hose is waitin there for. I'll have pics when I get the fittings I forgot. I have pics of the fuel rails in the fabrication section.

I can't wait to get some pics in better light. The flash makes the blacks look less black. :)

Oh okay lol I thought it might have been the harness for the MSD box but I wasnt sure.

damn man that looks cleeeaannn... love the fuel rails with the hidden wires

very, very nice, i think i'll go the way of brushed aluminum as i have tired of breaking out the buffer and polishing the aluminum parts.

Red scotchbrite and wd40, easy as that.

Tomorrow when the fedex truck shows up can't come soon enough. I'm ready to go!

ha ha, it's just like christmas all over again isn't it, thanks for the tip, take care bud.

Exhaust is coated with ceramic. At home. :cool: I also did bearings, pistons, pump gears, cam gears and cylinder walls with respective engine coatings. Second coat on the downpipe ended up a little thin, I barely had enough. I would like to do it again to get it more uniform, but it looks ok for now. You cant go back and retouch, as it will not stick to itself once it cures. Got my fittings in today, now I'm just waiting for my local Buick buddy to watch and listen with another set of eyes and ears before I crank it. :smile::D:biggrin:
I'll get some daylight pics later, along with regulator pics.

Nice fuel rails! I want some!

Thanks! I have to admit, I'm really stoked about those. I think they look not too shabby. :biggrin:

MAN I'm excited. I've been out of a car for TOO LONG. Hope it runs good. It ran 10.02 on pump/alky when it fried a piston on a mild 21 psi 20* tune. So I hope it runs 9's on pump with all 6 cylinders................. safely. I have the burnt spark plug on my keychain as a reminder.

Thanks! Drives like a champ and bone dry so far. I just gotta figure out a bug with the alky/boost controller and it's hammer time.

Pics with regulator.

SDC11406.jpg

SDC11405.jpg

I am willing to bet that the ACE machinist that fabbed those fuel rails is the same one that I have been waiting on to make me some flat aluminum centercaps for 2tone since August!:rolleyes:
Looks bada$$, J P!

Did you fab the ext. gate from an int. gate? Also, how do you like that NEW Precision WG?

Back