pics of ls build

driven87

eventaully i will be going through all the pics i have to put then online and in this thread. here is a pic of how it sits just about finished at the place doing the turbo kit.
IMG_2876.jpg

the wastegate is under the turbo can see the top of it in the pic. looks bad azz!

370CI, patriot racing ported 317 heads, custom futral motorsports cam, wiseco pistons at 9.1:1, eagle rods and stock crank, victor junior intake with custom aluminum elbow, 90mm throttle body, 80psi injectors, alkycontrol kit, virginia speed custom headers, th350 trans for now with a custom ptc convertor...looking for around 18psi and low 9's high 8's with the combo hopefully once all bugs are worked out. trying to find the camera with all the pics on it so i can start the upload on them. the complete hotside minus the headers was done at a shop in norther new jersey called After Hours Fabrication....guy does a ton of bagged low rider trucks and is a friend of a friend who did all the work for me. i HIGHLY rec him to anyone in the NJ area looking for custom fab work at a great price and good customer service.

370CI, patriot racing ported 317 heads, custom futral motorsports cam, wiseco pistons at 9.1:1, eagle rods and stock crank, victor junior intake with custom aluminum elbow, 90mm throttle body, 80psi injectors, alkycontrol kit, virginia speed custom headers, th350 trans for now with a custom ptc convertor...looking for around 18psi and low 9's high 8's with the combo hopefully once all bugs are worked out. trying to find the camera with all the pics on it so i can start the upload on them. the complete hotside minus the headers was done at a shop in norther new jersey called After Hours Fabrication....guy does a ton of bagged low rider trucks and is a friend of a friend who did all the work for me. i HIGHLY rec him to anyone in the NJ area looking for custom fab work at a great price and good customer service.

is that based on the truck 6.0 or ls1 5.7?

cool stuff man, i got a 5.3/decked 243's with a 72gtq waiting on a stand for when my little v-6 goes bang

What turbo are you using to achieve those goals and what are the cam specs (you don't have to tell if it is proprietary :eek:)