Pics of new engine!

Sweet setup, the new Champion intake really cleans up the look of the top end, I had Tom powder coat the rails black on mine.

Datar

Attachments

• IMG_4411.jpg
    IMG_4411.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_4412.jpg
    IMG_4412.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,130
damn thats ^ a nice motor. how much where the fuel rails? i like the black

Haha.. well at least we know Tom is selling lots of heads and intakes!

GEE, thanks alot:frown:. My engine is mocked up on a stand in the garage and Santa isnt going to fill my stocking with enough loot to finish it up. I have already spent $5000 or more on it and still needs the machine work and stroker kit.

Super nice engines shown here. Im staying with the stock intake and everything is powdercoated metallic black.

Merry christmas to everyone,
:biggrin:

Another one has landed!! Very nice.:cool: That room looks all so familiar :pThe "host" of other stuff is the killer.:frown:

Pic

Here are some Pic of some of the Costomer engines i'm doing

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 994
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 994
Wow, that is really nice! What kind of numbers are you looking to make in the end?

The goal is to get into the 10's on pump gas (18 psi), and high 9's on race fuel.

I'm loving the pics of these other engines. Wow they look great.

if you have a motor that looks like that,it better have a girdle! very nice looking engines

I should have opted for one.:redface: I went with the caps because of the goal I set for myself. :rolleyes: I made the mistake of not accounting for me wanting to go faster once I get to the first goal. :p If I decide to go any faster than 10.00's it will be done with a staged block.;)

Attachments

• On stand 1.jpg
    On stand 1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 885
I should have opted for one.:redface: I went with the caps because of the goal I set for myself. :rolleyes: I made the mistake of not accounting for me wanting to go faster once I get to the first goal. :p If I decide to go any faster than 10.00's it will be done with a staged block.;)

What's that block painted with?

Well if you don't mind I would like for you to ask. Its not a big deal, but your engine just looks awesome!

In order to stand up to the heat, I have always applied DP-90 epoxy primer directly to the bare cast iron, then you can paint it with any base coat/clear coat color you want, or if you just want it black, just clear it. Same with the aluminum parts. I did this with my 09 and my Max Wedge motors both. They have held up great for bright color engines.

:biggrin:

Attachments

• MAX2.jpg
    MAX2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC00327.jpg
    DSC00327.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 444